Restarting Lessons 3rd Dec
Covid-19 -- Driving Lessons Restarting Soon
Thank you to all our current students who have been very patient in these difficult times.
For students old and new, here is our most recent update.
BOOKING DRIVING LESSONS
We are anticipating that we will be able to start delivering driving lessons within the next few weeks in line with the current Government guidelines for other businesses. Please be aware that this may change if the Government guidelines change.
Hopefully we will return 3rd December 2020 for driving lessons, trailer lessons and HGV training
We are starting to take advance bookings for driving lessons.
Please read through the following points to ensure lessons can be delivered as safely and as efficiently as possible.
Changes to our standard cancellation policy are outlined below.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19, you must inform your instructor and/or the office immediately and the lesson will be cancelled and rearranged, with no cancellation fee.
- If your instructor has symptoms of COVID-19 or has been in contact with someone who has symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19, they will inform you immediately and the lesson will be cancelled and rearranged, with no cancellation fee.
- Please avoid, as much as possible, cancelling for any other reason as spaces for lessons are extremely limited. Cancellations for any other reason will be subject to our normal cancellation policy and will be chargeable if 48 hours’ notice has not been given.
**Symptoms according to gov.uk include a new continuous cough, a high temperature or a loss or change in your normal sense of smell or taste**
HYGIENE AND PROTECTION
As it is not possible to socially distance in a car, the following precautions are being taken:
- Please wash your hands thoroughly before attending your lesson.
- Your instructor will ask you to use hand sanitiser before the lesson commences or wear gloves throughout the duration of the lesson.
- If you have a suitable mask or face covering, please wear this to your lesson. If you do not have anything suitable, your instructor will provide a face mask.
- Your instructor will wear a face mask or face covering for the duration of your lesson.
- The car will be sanitised with disinfectant or anti-bacterial wipes before your lesson commences and in between each lesson.
- Car windows will be open – weather permitting – to allow adequate ventilation.
**These precautions are to keep both you and our instructors safe and keep the potential spread of COVID-19 to an absolute minimum.**
We appreciate your compliance and trust that you will enjoy your lessons!