Fleet Driver Risk Management & Training
Driving A Better Business
Could you benefit from hiring a driver trainer but don't need one full time? We can help working days to suit we can cover your driver inductions, driver assessments or trying to improve fuel efficiency within your company
We offer corporate driving courses to a range of companies across the UK. The main purpose of our corporate driving course is to raise the skill and safety level of your drivers. Corporate driving courses are also referred to as advanced driving courses, or fleet driving courses. They are all pretty much the same thing – just with a different name.
We have DVSA (Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency) advanced driving instructors who deliver all our corporate driving courses. A number of our corporate clients require training for as few as just one or as many as 100+ drivers around the UK.
We offer training for all types of vehicles if you have a fleet of cars or a fleet of LGV's or PCV's we have experienced driver trainers to help.
Corporate Driving Course Costs:
Our prices are based per driver, which is £200 for a 4hr session. Usually, if we are training a number of drivers we train one in the morning and then one in the afternoon (per instructor). We can supply a number of instructors per site, or at multiple sites around the UK. We can train upwards of 10 drivers in a day.
Benefits of our Corporate Driving Courses:
1. Demonstrates your Duty of Care as an employer – More companies are starting to realise the importance of taking their duty of care seriously. If one of your drivers were to be involved in a road traffic collision, then you could possibly be asked to demonstrate what steps you took to reduce their road risk. Having taken an advanced driving course will clearly demonstrate your duty of care. You receive a full driving report for each driver designed to be recorded on their HR file and to give you a quick, accurate and easy to read snapshot of their road risk, and how they performed on the day
2. Helps reduce your insurance claim rate – Having worked with a number of corporate clients, we have seen a large reduction in accident rates following corporate/advanced driver training. Once the client has reduced their accident rate from 67% to just 13%, which with over 800 vans in their fleet represented huge insurance cost savings.
Apart from the obvious benefits, the real advantage of corporate driver training is that you are doing your part to keep your drivers, and other road users safe on the roads. This in itself will have many benefits, which you will be able to measure as a business. Driver training represents excellent ROI in not just your bottom line, but also for the health, safety and well-being of your employees.
- Good driving techniques and standards promote a positive company image
- Improve your driver's skills to reduce accidents and running costs
- Minimise driver risk whilst driving at work
- Fewer accidents could lower insurance premiums
- Fewer accidents mean reduced driver injury & absences
- Eco-safe driving helps cut environmental emissions
- Eco-safe driving reduces vehicle & tyres wear and tear
- Eco-safe driving reduces fuel costs
- Saves lost time and costs incurred through vehicles off the road, downtime, for repairs and maintenance
- Fulfill your health and safety legal obligations and duty of care
- Driving Assessments
- Driver Inductions
- Driver CPC
- Fuel-efficient driving
- Post-accident driver training
To discuss your training requirements give us a call on 07802 447 283 or submit your details below and we will be in touch.
We are happy to extend facilities and take bookings via Purchase Order Number systems, on completion of an account opening form. We can accept payment by cheque, BACS or credit/debit card (and good old fashioned cash!)