Craig Baker LGV Training
Lessons and Tests available now Call for more Info 01942 915550 prices from £45 per hour
Would you like to earn £32k plus a year as a HGV Driver? get a quote today from an experienced and qualified hgv training company based in Wigan. Class 1 & Class 2 lessons & tests available, Register Today & Start Tomorrow. Cost-Effective Training. Personal Training Advisor. C & C+E Licence from £45 per hour. Monthly Payment Options available, Call now for more information.
Our expert team of instructors, teach learners all aspects of HGV driving and help them through the step by step process from arranging driver medicals to gaining a licence.
Please note that you will have to completed your LGV 2 before you can move onto learning LGV 1. Please find out more information about the steps involved below:
- 1) Application Process – Medical
- 2) Theory Test
- 3 )Training and Practical
Getting a HGV licence involves several stages and the first process of obtaining the licence is to apply for one. You will need to apply for a provisional entitlement first, you will also have to undergo a medical examination. The driver medical test is very common for most driver courses and is mandatory when applying for a LGV licence.
We help you through every process and our team can arrange a HGV medical with a local practitioner, making the process easy and stress free. Before you attend the medical you must complete a D4 medical application form.
You can download the medical form below. When you have completed the form, please ensure that bring it with you to the medical examination. Along with the medical form you will also need to complete an application form, our team can arrange this for you. We will also send you the form that you will need to send to the DVLA alongside with your current driving licence and the medical form.
When you have completed your medical examination and have your provisional licence, you will then need to undertake the hazard perception and theory test. We offer FREE theory test access to www.theorytest.org.uk to all of our clients,To successfully pass, you will need to answer at least 67/100 answers on the hazard perception test. In order to pass the theory test you will have to correctly answer 85/100 questions.
PASS YOUR TEST TODAY
- A choice of test packages designed to suit your driving experience so far.
- 1 to 1 Training, never share your driving time with another person all our courses are 1 to 1
- Friendly and highly qualified & experienced trailer test instructors.
- Use one of our vehicles and trailers for training and the test. They are fully insured and meet all the required legal standards.
- Most of our learners pass first time.
- Free theory test help from our instructors and www.theorytest.org.uk
- In a rush? We often have short notice courses available to meet your needs.
- Low upfront deposits
- Great value for money
- Competitive prices with no VAT!
- Monthly payment options available over 3 months.
We offer the very best training with modern Class 2 & Class 1 automatic vehicles, all of our instructors are highly qualified and have many years of experience within the haulage industry So that we can provide you with the knowledge needed not just to pass your driving test but how to progress with your driving career as a HGV driver. Our hgv test PASS rates are excellent and we have 100's of previous happy customer reviews.
We cover Wigan, Bolton, Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Blackburn, St Helens, Warrington.
CLICK HERE to download the D4 Medical form
CLICK HERE to download the CPC Mod 4 Questions and Answers
Lorry and bus drivers are required to have medicals throughout their careers due to the size and weight of the vehicles involved.
Class 2 16 (Hour Course)
Get your HGV career started with our 16 hour LGV Class 2 course + £115 for the test fee. The last 2 hours of the course is reserved for the use of the vehicle on the test
Class 1 (16 Hour Course)
Improve your earning potential and upgrade your licence with our LGV Class 1 course + £115 for the test fee. The last 2 hours of the course is reserved for the use of the vehicle on the test
Module 4 CPC test
Driver CPC practical demonstration test, you will need to show you can keep your vehicle safe and secure, eg loading your vehicle safely) + £55 for the test fee
LGV Starter Package £149
- Mecical Examination - with our doctor at a weekend
- DVLA driving licence application check - We check your application before sending it off
- Theory test study material - online access to our theory test practice site
- DVSA Theory test and hazard perception - we book your tests for you
- FREE driving assesment - we will the assess your driving and determine your ability